Legend of the Seeker support rallies
March 28, 2024, 06:01:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Venue images

New and returning rally-ers!

Support the rallies - Store for rally gear is open. Contact me or AceofHadeon to get your rally's merchandising going.

All newcomers to the site, check the forum for the rally by you and post in the "I am coming" topic. If you want to volunteer to help staff the rally, please post that in your post as well.

Thanks,

Mike

Rally Organizers!

Please post a daily update in the Updates to Rallies topic, I need these for the main blog. Thanks.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Venue images  (Read 483 times)
AceofHadeon

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2010, 10:46:51 am »

This is where we're having the initial rally. Disney is about a mile south of here. (We won't be rallying at Disney, since they informed us that they would call security, but we can go individually.)   Efactoryoutlets.com - Orlando Premium Outlets          (407) 238-7787           8200 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL

This is what it looks like. The part in the blue circle looks promising, behind the fence. It's along I-4, which means lots of traffic. And from the last pic you can see there are a lot of hotels around.

NEW!

Another location if the group gets too big for the first venue: Disney's Character Connection (407) 828-2445     12509 Sr-535, Orlando, FL

« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 11:26:32 am by AceofHadeon » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

MichaelRahl
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 11:37:43 am »

Looks good. Would be sweet if you could get a nice big banner and face it towards the highway and get some drivers by to stop in. I used to live in that area and know I-4 gets a lot of traffic by Disney. Have you found out anything about getting a permit for it yet?
Report Spam   Logged
AceofHadeon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 11:48:39 am »

I'm planning on a 3x8 banner. Will message you with the prospective design soon.

Monday is Call Everyone Day. Since Disney is slow about replying to my email, I'll just give them a call and plan on spending some time being transferred from person to person.

Permits for the mall area shouldn't be too much trouble, though.
Report Spam   Logged
MichaelRahl
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 12:52:44 pm »

I have a Save Our Seeker Logo made by the same graphic artist that did the one for the Pass It Along video. I am going to email it to you.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: