Legend of the Seeker support rallies
March 28, 2024, 06:20:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Lets do it...it will be fun

New and returning rally-ers!

Support the rallies - Store for rally gear is open. Contact me or AceofHadeon to get your rally's merchandising going.

All newcomers to the site, check the forum for the rally by you and post in the "I am coming" topic. If you want to volunteer to help staff the rally, please post that in your post as well.

Thanks,

Mike

Rally Organizers!

Please post a daily update in the Updates to Rallies topic, I need these for the main blog. Thanks.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets do it...it will be fun  (Read 358 times)
Jim Heckman

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2010, 01:30:40 pm »

Fellow fans, there is no place like New York City for a rally. We can even take the train in. We need more publicity and the sooner the better. The longer that we wait, we lose supporters and Disney-ABC may forget about LOTS.

Our fans need focus and want to feel like things are happening. The rally is also about them, we need to boost morale.  Besides, all of us together will be fun. We can argue about Kahlan or Cara.

Judging from the addresses, there are a great many studio headquarters at the same location. To quote the proverbial saying.....We can kill several birds with one stone. Maybe Craig Engler will invite us for a soda.

Any chance that we have to get ourselves out in front of the public, we should. One rally will feed off of another. It will be contagious. The naysayers will join in. Be ready for the initial turnout to be small, then it will grow. More than one rally at a location will be needed. So, please don't think in terms of one rally. Its like letters, you can't just send one. Hey, they say New York City is a "heck" of a town. Maybe we can even see some sites. A good time for all.

The event will be peaceful and fun. Have no worries. I will contact the authorities and see what we need to do. We will obey the law to the letter.

So, let's give it a try. What do we have to lose? The news media will cover us. Until we have a rally, the naysayers will not take the matter seriously.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: