Legend of the Seeker support rallies
March 29, 2024, 06:09:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Seeker Rally fan video submissions

New and returning rally-ers!

Support the rallies - Store for rally gear is open. Contact me or AceofHadeon to get your rally's merchandising going.

All newcomers to the site, check the forum for the rally by you and post in the "I am coming" topic. If you want to volunteer to help staff the rally, please post that in your post as well.

Thanks,

Mike

Rally Organizers!

Please post a daily update in the Updates to Rallies topic, I need these for the main blog. Thanks.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeker Rally fan video submissions  (Read 213 times)
MichaelRahl
Administrator

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2010, 01:55:37 am »

Hey Seeker Fans,

I am compiling a collection of fan submissions. I have been inspired by the save Farscape campaign. Here are the guidelines:

1. Register at the Seeker Rallies Forum

2. Must be in either standard definition or 720P High definition. Consult your cameras documentation concerning recording capabilities.

3. Must be no longer than 15 seconds.

4. The dialogue:
- a. Hi, I’m ___________, from (City,State) and I am a Seeker.
- b. Hi, I’m ___________, from (City/State) and I am a Confessor.
- c. Hi, I’m ___________, from (City/State) and I am a Wizard.
- d. Hi, I’m ___________, from (City/State) and I am a Mord’Sith.
- e. Anything you want to say about what made you fall in love with Legend of the Seeker.(This will be watched by everyone so keep it clean)
- f. A reason for the person watching the video to become a fan of Legend of the Seeker.(This will be watched by everyone so keep it clean)
- g. A plea to keep Legend of the Seeker on the air. Use your own words.

If you have a costume or prop that is clearly in keeping with Legend of the Seeker lore by all means dress up and show your stuff.

5. Do not upload these to Youtube or any other video sharing service, these will be premiered at the Los Angeles rally and possibly others depending on technical capabilities. Filename for the video should be: (Your name) Legend of the Seeker fan submission, this is so I can keep them in order and assign proper credit.

6. Submissions should be no larger than 24MB, consult your email provider for file size limits on email attachment size limits. If it cannot be emailed, email me and I will let you know how to get it to me on CD/DVD.

7. Email your submission to voyager10000@gmail.com. In the body of the email, include your full name, hometown(city/state), forum username, and twitter username(optional) for the credits.

8. You may submit more than one video using a different option from above, but they must be submitted individually unless submitting them on CD/DVD, then you may put them all on one disc, this is an excellent option for a family submission.

9. Submission deadline is July 31st 2010.

If you like this, there’s more to be done with the videos, so stay tuned.

Thank you,
Mike
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: