Legend of the Seeker support rallies
March 28, 2024, 06:23:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Fundraising for the rallies

New and returning rally-ers!

Support the rallies - Store for rally gear is open. Contact me or AceofHadeon to get your rally's merchandising going.

All newcomers to the site, check the forum for the rally by you and post in the "I am coming" topic. If you want to volunteer to help staff the rally, please post that in your post as well.

Thanks,

Mike

Rally Organizers!

Please post a daily update in the Updates to Rallies topic, I need these for the main blog. Thanks.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fundraising for the rallies  (Read 396 times)
MichaelRahl
Administrator

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2010, 07:09:29 pm »

Fundraising should begin soon. I have a couple of ideas to throw out there for you guys to consider:

1. Bumper stickers. Can be bought in bulk and resold, the proceeds can cover things like permits, party tent rentals, banners, etc.

2. Rally "Yearbooks" sold to people at a reasonable cost as memorabilia, and ads could be sold to add to the funds.

3. Getting local businesses to sponsor the rallies.

Anything we do should be coordinated between the organizers so we can get bulk pricing and make sure our materials are as good as we can make them.

Put forth your ideas, I am sure there are other ways to cover the costs and possibly not overburden the fans.

Thanks,
Mike
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

AceofHadeon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 07:59:17 pm »

I think cafepress accounts can be set up for fundraising stuff. T-shirts would be good too, with the names of the locations on them. We could do a variety, with some specializing in single locations and some with a "tour schedule" type of thing on the back, like on team and band shirts.
Report Spam   Logged
MichaelRahl
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 08:02:49 pm »

I like that idea. Have you ever set up a cafepress account?
Report Spam   Logged
AceofHadeon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 12:10:14 am »

Nope, haven't set up an account before, but I have worked with the t-shirt design bit.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: